Our Services

The H-2A and H-2B Visa:
We recruit and handle visa processing for foreign, non-immigrant workers to be employed in the United States. These foreign nationals are certified to work in the United States by the U.S. Department of Labor and Department of Homeland Security. The workers are issued visas by the U.S. State Department after thorough criminal background investigations and Consular interviews.